8.31.2012

I'm sorry

To the person...

I'm sorry that we don't have any huge reaction at this point to send you off with other than, we love you. I think I know who you are, and that's okay... Because we do love you.

No matter what you say, we will still love you.

Nothing can change that. No matter how hurtful your words are, we know the truth of the matter, and none of your words have effected that.

I hope you find the peace you are looking for, and if it means you need to continue badgering us, feel free. We know who we are, what we believe and who we serve.

What you are doing isn't coming from logic, but hurt.

And I'm sorry you are hurting.

1 comment:

Aleisha said...

Lord Jesus , I pray for this family.. they have been through so much , and I pray that you will continue to give them strength and encouragement for each new second, and help them to press on. Amen. Julia , even in the midst of this storm, Gods light is shining brightly through you, through your words.... praying daily for you and your family. God bless you Proverbs 3:5,6

There was an error in this gadget

Total Pageviews