5.02.2012

Stilled Hearts Photography launch...















My posts haven't been as close together lately. I have been having an incredible experience doing photoshoots for families here at the Children's Hospital of Boston. It has been both beautiful and memorable... And lifechanging too. I know, for me, this is the best thing I could be doing right now. Not only am I learning a lot, but I get to give families photos of their little ones for free that are high quality and memorable.

I have had several photoshoots in the past few weeks and each one has taught me more and more. My photoshop is down, but somehow I have managed between a couple of good photo editing programs.

Feel free to take a look.

www.facebook.com/stilledheartsphotography

<3
There was an error in this gadget

Total Pageviews