2.25.2012

Homeless?

Weirdest thing happened today. I was cleaning out Gabe's diaper bag when I found some paperwork from an appointment Gabe had yesterday. I was reading through it and there was free vouchers for clothing for 'homeless' children. I looked at Nick and said "We aren't homeless." And he said "Our doctor said we are. Since we have no 'personal address' and we technically don't have our own home to go to after the Ronald McDonald House."

This is officially the weirdest moment of my life.

I mean, I know it won't last forever- and we are technically just in 'transition'... But I have to say. Very very weird to think about. I cannot wait to have a 'normal' life again. No assistance, no government programs, no provided housing... Soon soon soon.
There was an error in this gadget

Total Pageviews