6.04.2011

Rough week in the Heart Community.

I haven't sent out any cards in a few weeks, and I am so sorry. I keep starting to write them and not being able to finish- I don't know what my problem is!

This week in my 'heart' community we lost 3 little ones.

Please say a quick prayer for Baby Easton's family. He was the youngest of 3 boys- his infections became too complicated and he was taken off of support yesterday.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1232111844

This is her facebook if you would like to send her a message of support and love.

Also... If you can...please say a prayer for Christina, who lost her baby daughter on Monday. Elianna was 13 days old. The doctors were planning her discharge but then she aspirated and was lost. It's been a heartbreaking week...

And Seth's family as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTs-I3gYujU

Pray for their families strength and peace in their hearts- throughout this rough time.

Keep praying for Gabe's heart too! We will have an ultrasound in a couple weeks- but the echo isn't scheduled till the 30th- so no news on his heart until then.

<3 Bless you and your families.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Prayers for your upcoming echo/ultrasound. Praying for a miracle. :)

There was an error in this gadget

Total Pageviews