5.14.2011

Between your head, and your heart.

Not being able to do anything to help your little one when something is wrong. Worst feeling in the world.
So today, I am working on making cards for Gabe. I am sending them out to whoever wants one, whoever is willing to pray for his health, his strength and of course- his heart.

If you would like to receive a card with a red heart in it to remind you to pray for Gabe- please email me your address and I will send one to you. My email address is: julia.o.mcallister@gmail.com

Gabriel's next ultrasound is in 7 weeks. Today he is 23 weeks old (womb time- :))

"I lift my eyes unto the hills- Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord- the maker of Heaven and Earth."

God bless you and every family struggling with a congenital heart defect.

FACTS:

1 in 100 babies are born with a congenital heart defect.
That means 40,000 babies in the US this year alone.
Every 15 minutes, 1 baby is born with a heart defect.
Congenital heart defects are the number one cause of death in infants and children, although children's cancer research receives 5x the funding for research.
There was an error in this gadget

Total Pageviews