1.20.2011

What I didn't do.

Today, I didn't hurt someones feelings (hopefully)
Today, I didn't lie.
Today, I didn't drink.
Today, I didn't smoke.
Today, I didn't steal.
Today I didn't want what someone else had.
Today, I didn't commit murder.
Today, I didn't remember a jacket.
Today, I didn't remember to get up early.
Today, I didn't forget my name. (some days, that's pretty good).
Today, I didn't yell.
Today, I didn't cry.
Today, I didn't forget to be strong.
Today, I didn't lose my mind.
Today, I sang.
Today, I wrote.
Today, I loved.
Today, I prayed.
Today, I hoped.
Today, I cared.
Today, I wanted to love others.
Today, I wanted to be good.
Today, I wanted to do the right thing.
Today, I wanted to be kind.
Today, I wanted to be a great person.
Today, I tried my best.

And on any day. That's a pretty good day.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Total Pageviews