11.07.2009

November 07 2009

Where I'm at.
Well lets see, from the person 2 and a half years ago, I definitely have found a lot of changes. I've found that prayer works- which is awesome. I've also found the love of my life, a great a difficult moment! Difficult because it wasn't as easy as the fairy tales everyone tells you, it was difficult for everyone in different ways, mostly dealing with family and a huge change.
I went from living at home to falling in love and married living in an apartment. The wedding was beautiful, fun and my parents put all their effort into helping, as did my Nick's parents. We were married May 23rd 2009.
Then, early September we found out we were pregnant! The baby is due on May 09th 2010!
We are very excited, nervous and happy. There's a lot of fears and a lot of hopes, but mostly just anticipation. Can't wait to feel the little one kick for the first time! Now I am just one day under 14 weeks along! We'll find out if we are having a little girl or a boy just before Christmas!

Morning sickness was really rough, but it's beginning to ease up quite a bit going into 2nd trimester. I lost 10 pounds, but I also ended up getting sick and then throwing up because of that too!!! So now I am starting to crave food and I haven't puked in 2 days, it's a new record!!!

Anyway, so happy to be in love with a man who loves me right back.

So happy to love God!

Julia

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

Total Pageviews